Simply painting the interior or exterior of a home can make the world of difference. Let the Bay Crews Journeymen tackle your home with a fresh coat of paint. With over 20 years of experience we can walk you through the entire process, ensure proper colors are picked and used to match the design of your home, and make sure the products being used are of the highest quality. We can prep and paint new interiors or redo an existing interior with new paint.
Some quick tips:
- Prep your walls.
- Mask the room with painter’s tape.
- Spread drop cloths and move furniture.
- Cut in the room.
- Prime your walls.
- Sand and clean to prepare for painting.
- Paint the walls.
- Remove painter’s tape.
Benefits of Painting:
- increases your home value.
- enhances curb appeal of your home.
- can help hide permanent marks or stains.
- contributes to positive energy in the home and an improved outlook for the homeowner.
- helps to protect the interior or exterior surfaces underneath.
- is the most inexpensive remodel.
Painting in a commercial setting offers various different obstacles that need to be handled properly and efficiently to ensure a high quality end product for our clients. The Bay Crew offers extensive knowledge in various building systems around Saskatoon, exceeded expectations on hundreds of commercial jobs over the years, and can supply testimonials to back it up. Our crews are led by journeymen painters that have been in Saskatoon construction industry their entire careers.
Questions to Ask:
- Do you have insurance?
- Should I be concerned with your crew in my home?
- What kind of materials do you use?
- Will the estimator be personally involved in my job?
- What kind of training has your crew received?
- Do you have a safety program that your crew follows?
- Do you have references I can contact?
- How long is your warranty and how is it funded?
Give us a call at 306.241.7565 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org