Let the Bay Crew take your next interior renovation from start to finish. We offer high quality workmanship, in journeymen carpenters, finishers, drywall, and painting, and only use the best sub trades when needed. Our project manager will discuss and be sure that we and YOU fully understand the expectations of the job, before we ever start.
We use accurate estimating and guarantee our price. You can relax knowing that you will never pay hidden costs or “extras” at the end of the job. We are fully licenced and insured interior contractor. We have a reputation for high quality work, you can be sure your project is in the right hands
Interior Renovation Steps
Trusting someone to complete your home renovation is a big step. Your interior renovation deserves the respect of the contractor.
- Our project manager will meet with the client and discuss, view and make recommendations for the proposed renovation
- We supply the client with a detailed quote breakdown and a proposed project completion date. This ensures no confusion in the work that is agreed to be done
- You sign the work agreement form because we want to keep everyone on the same page.
- Start/complete project, staying in communication with our client along. We want to ensure transparency between the contractor, and client
- Upon completion, we do a complete walk through with the client to ensure satisfaction.
Our client enjoys their new beautifully renovated home. Over the years we have helped many homeowners with their interior renovation projects and take pride in the results. The testimonials and positive reviews that we get speak volumes about our work. No matter the size of the job, we make sure that it is a success. We carry out all details (big or small) to completion.
Give us a call at 206.241.7565 or email use at firstname.lastname@example.org any time for a free quote.