Exterior Renovation. The Exterior of your home is the first thing you see every day you come home. Also, it is what your guests and friends see. Of course, we understand that and we take great pride in making every project we work. Our goal is a beautiful and professional renovation that makes you smile every time you come home.
Exterior Renovation Sample
Here is a Nutana home renovation that involved removing the old fir siding and replacing with new hardy board. The project actually started as a basement renovation, but the customer was very satisfied with our work and pricing and wanted to get more done.
First is a shot of the rear exterior of the home. You can see the weathered siding and older electrical service.
Look at the photo below of the same house with some new siding, new electrical service and a new deck!
The home looks quite good in the before shot from the front, but wait until you see the after shot!
Which do you prefer?
At Bay Construction & Restoration, we pride ourselves on providing only the best work on your home. All of our trade’s people are journeymen and follow our strict safety policies. From Siding, Eaves trough, Soffit, Fascia, Decks, patios, railing, and sunrooms we can guarantee you’ll be impressed when the Bay Crew handles your Exterior renovation.
Trusting someone to complete your home renovation is a big step and deserves the utmost respect of the contractor; our process is simple, and efficient:
- Our project manager will meet with the client and discuss, view and make recommendations for the proposed exterior renovation
- We supply the client with a detailed quote breakdown and a proposed project completion date, ensuring no confusion in the work that is agreed to be done
- Work agreement form is signed between us and the client
- The Bay Crew Communicates clearly during the entire project. Strong communication ensures transparency between the contractor, and client
- The Bay Crew carries out a complete walk through with you upon completion.
Our client enjoys their new beautifully renovated exteriors!